Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Have Absolutely Nothing to Say...

...but since when has that stopped me from saying it?

Work on my screenplay has been going well. My heroine is a Crystal Bearer and my hero is an alien. It's all sorts of good fun. I don't know why I didn't think of doing a television show before. My only problem is that I have to come up with a plot for every episode. So far I've planned the pilot, a murder mystery, and I have some vague idea of them going to Diak in disguise.... I'm not worried, though -- half the fun of writing is not knowing what's going to happen next. Oh, and I have plotted out the love-life in it ... though I'm not sure if I'm going to hook Kimberly up with anyone any time soon. She kind of went through a dramatic breakup just before the show started.

"Let me make my own mistakes, that's half the fun." Tee-hee! I'm watching My Three Sons ('cause I'm an old person like that). Kee! It's such a melodrama. "She wrote this story that's so profound that nobody knows what it means." That reminds me of something a friend of mine wrote:
The people who sit in the stars,
they sit on the stars,
like it's (all of the so bazillions)
their planets.

Even she didn't know what it means. But I think it's cool.

The more you look at less,
The more less looks like more.

So, if you look at my post for a really long time, it might actually seem like something.

I'm really not just trying to prove that I have nothing to say.

Yesterday, I watched the preview for The Lightening Thief. It looks really good. I liked the book a ton -- and it looks like they're going to do it well.
I'm REALLY tired... and this laptop does not hold a charge well ... AND I have to be at the church at 7:30 tomorrow ... AND I want pineapple....

<3/Captain Whitney
Oh, how cute! ...A couple of rodents looking for a theme park.

2 comments:

Randolph Harris said...

Sounds like you're not having any trouble coming up with ideas.

Weird coincidence: The quote you ended your post with was the subject line of an e-mail I recently sent to Miss Sorrenson (seriously, you're going to have to tell me her name one of these days!). 'Guess we both watched Hercules recently.

K'neth S. said...

that is sure a breath of fresh air. classical Kat!e writing. You know, i have been waiting for the rest of the captain!Don't worry your post are never nothing, always something!